Easy to use
- Integrates directly with the WordPress Admin System.
- Tabbed admin panels with organized easy-to-find settings and integrated help.
- Import and export functions.
- Translation ready (.po & .mo files available).
- Translate everything, or precisely select and/or exclude sections from the web pages.
- Exclude entire pages, posts and categories.
- Remember visitor’s selected laguange.
- Show languages flags and names, or just names, or just flags.
- A total of 50 settings to customize.
- Specify the number of concurrent calls. Useful for large web pages to find a balance between the translation time and the browser’s resources to consume.
- Define a custom translator by specifying the HTML code and attaching the functionality.
- Template system to highly customize the default HTML structure.
- WordPress 3 or greater version.
- PHP 5 or greater version.
- Cookies enabled to remember the visitor’s last selected language. If the visitor hasn’t cookies enabled, then the translator won’t be able to remember the last selected language and the web page won’t be automatically translated.
High Quality And Efficient Code
- Strong CSS to isolate the translator’s style from the theme’s style.
The Translator Revolution WordPress Plugin uses as little as possible amount of jQuery calls and functions, to relief the visitor’s browser memory and to follow the World Wide Web Consortium (W3C) standards and recommendations.